Saturday, February 2, 2013

It's Groundhog Day!

So as I mentioned in my earlier post, the universe has really been sending me signs & trying to get my attention lately. But still in the back of my mind they were just a series of random occurrences.
Until now.
Without thinking about it I planned my return to Los Angeles on Groundhog Day. You see, the universe knows how I am about my movies. I speak in quotes & have learned my most valuable lessons from movies.
It didn't occur to me until I got home, & seeing as it fit the occasion, I decided to watch "Groundhog Day" & that's when it hit me like a bus...I finally pulled a Phil. I broke the cycle.
Just like in the movie; I had to learn from my mistakes, instead of feeling sorry for myself & taking that out on those around me. I had to learn that caring about others more than myself is all the reward I should ever need. Because every bit of love is returned ten fold. Everyday I continue to breathe & be surrounded by those that love me is a gift. I must not squander it on useless things like greed & ego.
Thanks again universe.

Phil: When Chekhov saw the long winter, he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope. Yet we know that winter is just another step in the cycle of life. But standing here among the people of Punxsutawney and basking in the warmth of their hearths and hearts, I couldn't imagine a better fate than a long and lustrous winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment