Friday, February 1, 2013

Cosmic letter

Dear Universe,

I'd just like to start off by saying I'm sorry we haven't talked in awhile & when we did it was mainly me cussing you. I'm really sorry about that.
Now then, what I really want to say to you is thank you. Thanks for my wife & 2 beautiful daughters. Thanks for giving me a loving family that has stood beside me even when I didn't want them there. I've heard your voice in my ear the entire time I was in Wichita. I got your message. Be it from the amount of friends & family who showed up to show their love & support for me, or the movies that you kept replaying because you know that's how I communicate.
We both know I'm far from healed, but I'm feeling close to where I want to be...& that feels pretty awesome.
Now comes the rub.
Please watch over my family & friends in Kansas. As you know all 3 of my remaining grandparents are reaching the point of supernova & I just want them to be loved & surrounded by those that love them when it happens.
Take care of my parents. Their both lovely people who deserve better. I know they would never ask for more, but that's not going to stop me from asking. Please just watch over them & protect them.
Finally. My brother Christian. He may have been a total bastard growing up but he has changed & deserves better than what you're putting him through now. Help him maintain his strength & please reunite him with his babies. You know that's all he wants.
All I can ask for is that you give me the wisdom, strength, & humor to win over my wife. I want to sweep her off her feet again & show her I can be the man she deserves.
I hope this finds you well & the black holes aren't giving you to many problems. Awesome job on earth! I am really digging the hell out of it! I'll talk to you later. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Your friend,
Shane

P.S.
I know it's probably out of your hands...but do you think you could do something for Pluto? I know he's been feeling blue since they declassified him as a planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment