Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Avengers Assembled!?



So hopefully, by this time, everyone has seen the Avengers movie...if you haven't stop reading this and go see it. No spoilers here. I just want you to do yourself a favor and go see it. You owe it to your inner 10 year old, unless your inner 10 year old is a royal douche like most kids today, in that case go see it to reward yourself for having to deal with that prick...but I digress.
I have seen it 3 times...and that is a lot from me. I generally don't go out to movies because for the price I pay at the theater I can wait 6 months and own the movie at about the same price. That being said...3 times and hoping to make it 6. Now to show my excitement I have decided to start casting some of the other characters I want to see on the big screen. So with out further ado...


Eva Mendes as Tigra
I have been begging for this for years! Seriously...2005. I really can't tell you why, other than I have a thing for both Tigra and Eva Mendes. I'm pretty sure this would make my head explode...double entendre intended.
Please Hollywood. Make this happen.


Ryan Gosling as Iron Fist
I really don't feel like I need to explain this one either...have you seen Drive? No? Okay. But you couldn't help but hear everyone talk about him last year, yeah? No. what do you live in a barn? Never mind. Watch Drive and then you'll believe me.


Morena Baccarin as Wasp
What can I say? 
She's beautiful, sassy, and has a history with Joss Whedon. 



 Angie Harmon as She-Hulk
She's beautiful, strong, and funny. She has gone on record that she would love to play She-Hulk.
Plus she has a pretty good knowledge of She-Hulk and has no problem with the costume.



Clark Gregg as Vision
They could bring his consciousness back in the Vision robot.
We would at least get our beloved Agent Coulson back in some form.



That's it. There are plenty other Avengers, but these are a few I would like to see.







No comments:

Post a Comment