Wednesday, June 15, 2011

About time!


So I don't know how I missed this...but apparently the Center for Disease Control and Prevention posted a blog on May 16th of this year informing people on how best to prepare for a zombie apocalypse.
Basically the CDC says if you just treat it like every other disaster you'll be alright.
I don't want to tell the CDC or even FEMA how to do their job.....but really!?

To quote Jeff Goldblum from Jurassic Park,"But, John. If the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists."

Someday I might actually publish my zombie survival plan. I just don't think the world is ready for that level of preparedness.
But you can still pick up a copy of Max Brook's Zombie Survival Guide.



Just remember it's only a matter of time before mankind tries to kill itself again.
So be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment